Monday 22 April 2013

What's a good dishcloth between friends??

So I decided I was over spending money on dishclothes in my grocerys. It's just throwing money away really isn't it. I paid a visit to my darling friend Koyal's store a few weeks ago. She has the most amazing 100% cotton all balled up really to go. She had made up a few dishclothes for sale and I thought. Hey why not give it a go. I'm not the best at crocheting squares that's for sure. But finally I think I go it right.

I've used my for 2 weeks now and love it. It does take a few days to get use to the slight thickness but it's beautiful. I have thrashed mine and it still looks like new. Why not make one up yourself or you could always grab one from my felt store. $10 each with free postage. Money well spent I say.





No comments:

Post a Comment